NasoGel Spray is a drug-free saline based water soluble nasal gel spray formulated with sodium hyaluronate to provide nasal moisture. NasoGEL provides moisture to hydrate and lubricate dry and irritated nasal passages caused by dry climate and indoor heat. It helps reduce nasal dryness experienced during air travel, oxygen & CPAP use, as well as dryness symptoms caused by atrophic rhinitis, post radiation therapy and sinus surgery.
NasoGel Moisturizer helps to alleviate dryness caused by:
- Isotonic water soluble saline gel spray with aloe vera and sodium hyaluronate
- Drip Free Gel Spray
- Excellent moisturizer for dry nasal passages
- 45 mL. User controlled spray pump
Directions For Use & Warnings
Use 1-2 sprays of NasoGEL® DRIP FREE into each nostril every 4 to 6 hours. In case of persistent dryness, you may increase the frequency, after consulting a physician.
- Step 1: Remove the cap from the nozzle
- Step 2: Remove the blue safety clasp
- Step 3: To prime the pump (a) Press the pump and hold it in the down position for 4 seconds as shown for 4 seconds. (b) Release pump (c) Repeat steps a) and b) 4 to 5 times or until gel comes out. IMPORTANT NOTE: You have to press and then hold the pump down for the full 4 seconds for maximum spray power as shown in the figure 3.
- Step 4: After priming the pump the Gel is ready to dispense.
- Step 5: Use 2-4 sprays of NasoGel Drip Free Spray in each nostril every 4-6 hours. In case of persistence dryness, you may increase frequency of use or consult your doctor.
- Step 6: Replace the saftey clasp and cap after use to avoiding drying. The pump will stay primed for a few days. Re-prime the pump as the air pressure is lost.
Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the box.