- Prix habituel
- Prix habituel
- Prix soldé
- Prix unitaire
Sku : ND32-4R-48-FRN-CAN
-40units left in stock!
Naspira Drops is a drug-free, preservative-free, sterile nasal saline solution that soothes and moisturizes infants' dry or congested noses. The 1 mL (0.034 fl oz) ampoules are convenient for home, nursery, school, playground, travel and hospital use. A few drops of saline will moisturize, while squeezing a larger quantity will deliver a gentle nasal rinse.
- Preservative & Drug Free
- Easy twist-off ampoules
- Use For Nasal Allergies & Dryness, Nasal Congestion, Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold
- Perfect for travel
- 32 Single-Use Ampoules 1 mL each (0.034 fl oz)
- Educational Brochure and Instructions of Use
Directions For Use & WarningsPlease read Warning before using. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED, IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
- Do not use in nose while child is lying down flat on his/her back to avoid coughing, choking or pushing the mucus or saline from the device into throat.
- Do not mix with other fluids or additives.
- For external use only, not for injection.
- Do not use if solution appears cloudy or the ampoule is leaking or broken.
- Discard opened and unused solution.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Ampoule color and shape may vary.
- Inside components of this unit are not for individual sale.
- Please retain the box for instructions and other important information.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
STORE OR KEEP IN A COOL & DRY PLACE